Grab the kids and some supplies you probably already have on-hand and make a few bookmarks!
These book-page bookmarks are easy and fun and very kid-friendly. Here is how to make them:
- Book or magazine pages
- Circle punches (I used 2 different sizes)
- Glue stick
- Hole punch
- Cut your cardstock to the size you want for your bookmark
- Using your circle punches, punch out circles in various spots on the cardstock bookmark.
- Put glue all over the backside of your punched cardstock.
- Place your cardstock on top of your book page, glue side down. Press firmly.
- Put a generous amount of glue on another piece of cardstock and press to the backside of your bookmark. Press firmly.
- Add a small hole with your hole punch to the top of your bookmark. Loop some ribbon to the top & you’re done!