These creative baby shower gift wrapping ideas will be the talk of the party! 10 adorable ideas are simple, cute, and easy to create!
Here are a few more parenting ideas we love – Creative Gender Reveals, Printable Notes for the Babysitter, How to Start a Babysitting Co-Op, Get Your Body Back After Pregnancy, Baby Food Jar Creations, and How to Best Bond with Your Baby.
The Ooo’s and Ahhh’s that come from shower attendees can be just as genuine over the wrapping and presentation as they are over the actual gifts themselves! (Especially when you are giving boring items off the registry, like diapers and nursing pads!) Here are some examples of creative baby shower gift wrapping ideas for those plain necessities for the mom-to-be –
10 Creative Baby Shower Gift Wrapping Ideas
1. This darling bucket of clothes + hair bows is the perfect handmade baby shower gift idea for all the soon-to-be mamas of sweet baby girls!
2. Rolled up onesies placed in a baseball glove… because every little boy needs a baseball glove, right?
3. Give mom and dad an at-home date night, complete with dinner and entertainment!
4. For the momma getting ready for multiples, I love the idea of coordinating similar items in different colors.
5. Give the useful gift of diapers by creating a darling diaper cake!
6. Heading to a summertime shower? This Fun in the Sun idea is perfect!
7. A beautiful glass box, personalized with baby’s name and birthday. A specially curated gift that both mom and baby will love! || From Sugar and Chic on Etsy
8. In anticipation of the laundry increase, put together a new baby laundry basket, complete with a little decorative wash line!
9. Diaper Babies are cute, easy to make, and they are also VERY useful
10. Put a bear on it! Darling canvas or linen bags, tied up with a ribbon and teddy bear. || From Berel Design Favors on Etsy