Garlic Parmesan turkey cutlets are healthy and super simple to make! Baked to perfection with a delicious crust, it’s the perfect crowd-pleasing meal for a busy night!
Easy Turkey Breast Cutlets
If you’re anything like me, you sometimes fall into a dinner-time rut and end up making the same boring dinners over and over! I definitely tend to use chicken as my fallback choice of protein, but did you know that turkey actually has more protein, fewer calories, and less total fat and cholesterol than chicken? These turkey Parmesan cutlets are a delicious main dish that’s packed with flavor and comes together in a snap!
How To Bake Turkey Cutlets
- Prep – Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F
- Bread Crumb Mixture – To make the cutlets, you’ll whisk together the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and spices in a shallow dish or plate.
- Next, you’ll dredge the turkey in the bread crumb mixture. Make sure to coat both sides.
- Brown The Cutlets – Heat the olive oil in a large sauce pan before adding in the cutlets.
- Next, you’ll brown the turkey in the pan to give it a nice crispy crust.
- After a few minutes, flip them over to brown the other side. They look delicious already!
- Bake – Once both sides are browned, the turkey cutlets will finish baking in the oven for about 20 – 25 minutes. They come out crispy on the outside, tender on the inside, and super delicious. Yum!
- Preheat the skillet before you start to brown the cutlets. If it’s not hot when you put them in, you’ll cook the turkey more than it should before going in the oven.
- Use a meat thermometer to make sure the turkey is at least 165 degrees F
What To Serve With Turkey Cutlets
We ate our turkey breast cutlets with some mashed sweet potatoes and a green salad, and it made for a hearty and healthy dinner that the whole family loved! Here are a few more ideas –
- Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
- Italian Roasted Potatoes
- Spinach Salad with Onion Poppyseed Dressing
- Roasted Vegetables
- Green Bean Casserole
More Easy Turkey Recipes
Baked Turkey Cutlets Recipe
What are some of your other favorite turkey cutlet recipes to make? Leave us a comment below and let us know, I’m always looking for delicious meals to add to my recipe box!
Garlic Parmesan Turkey Cutlets Recipe
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 lb turkey breast cutlets
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- In a shallow dish or plate, whisk together the bread crumbs, parmesan, garlic powder, paprika, black pepper, and parsley. Dredge the turkey cutlets in the mixture, patting gently to coat both sides.
- Place the cutlets in the hot skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown. Move the browned cutlets to a baking sheet and place in the preheated oven. Bake 20-25 minutes, or until cooked through.
Came out Great! easy and quick.After working all day I limit meals to 25minutes, or less so this turkey dish fit the bill.Very tastey, served with a salad, garlic green beans and whipped mashed potatoes.
Thanks! I’m so glad you guys loved it!
This is such a great dinner idea! So easy to get on the dinner table. That crisp is spot on!
I love how golden and crispy looking this baked turkey is!! So delicious!
These turkey cutlets are so tender and flavorful, thanks for sharing!
You’re welcome, I’m glad you liked it!
Made this for dinner last night- so good!
Thanks, I’m so glad to hear you liked it!
This is absolutely amazing!! A new favorite in my house!
So glad to hear everyone loved it!