Slim Fast smoothies are a fast and convenient way to start the day off with a healthy breakfast. Filled with you favorite fruit, this Slim Fast shake recipe is so easy and DELICIOUS!!!
BEST Slim Fast Shakes
FACT: My husband has had a Slim Fast® shake nearly every day since I’ve known him. He loves the ease and convenience of them! He prepares his morning shakes as mentioned on the packaging – 1 scoop of mix with 1 cup of milk.
I too love a good chocolate Slim Fast® shake in the morning, but I take my prep one step further and mix it with some ice in the blender – have you tried it this way? My mom has been using this method for as long as I can remember, and I just love how thick and refreshing it is!
How To Make A Slim Fast Shake
These Slim Fast smoothies are actually really simple to make. Just follow these basic steps:
Add Ingredients – Pour the milk, smoothie mix and ice into a blender
Test Consistency – If you want your shake a little thicker, add more ice until you reach your desired consistency
Add-Ins – If you want to add a little fresh fruit to your shake, go ahead and add that in. You may need to add a little more milk to lighten the consistency.
Slim Fast Meal Plan
Check out my Healthy Meal Plan to see how I incorporate these delicious shakes into my weekly morning routine!
Feel your best and start losing TODAY with the SlimFast® Diet One Week Plan!
Here is how it works –
- Replace two meals a day with a SlimFast® Smoothie
- Include 1 sensible 500-calorie meal per day (Get inspired by Martha Stewart’s Vegetables book for some DELICIOUS, healthy options!)
- Indulge in 3 healthy snacks to satisfy hunger
- Keep track of your goals and weekly meal plans
More Delicious Smoothies
- Healthy Green Smoothie Recipe
- Orange Creamsicle Smoothie
- Easy Breakfast Smoothies
- Peach Cobbler Smoothie
- Tropical Banana Smoothie
Slim Fast Smoothie Recipe
Let me know how you like your morning SlimFast® shakes by leaving a comment in the section below!
Simple Slim Fast Shake Recipe
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 scoop of your favorite SlimFast® Smoothie
- 1-2 cups of ice
- 1 banana or 1 cup of fresh or frozen fruit
- Put the milk, smoothie mix and 1 cup of ice into a blender. Mix until well blended.
- Add more ice to thicken to desired consistency.
- Drink and enjoy!
This post is sponsored by SlimFast® and Martha Stewart Living. All opinions are my own. Thanks for supporting our sponsors so we can continue to provide content to Somewhat Simple.