I think everyone needs to add this delicious breakfast burrito recipe to their meal rotation! We had a breakfast burrito bar for dinner a few nights ago and it was a happy night in our home!
Putting together a breakfast burrito bar can be as simple or as fancy as you want it to be. It can be customized to fit every budget, dietary need, allergy, taste preference etc. Lay out any ingredients that work well for your family and then let everyone add what they want to their own burritos so everyone is happy. This works especially well for picky kids (and husbands)!
We have breakfast burritos for dinner all.the.time., so what I thought I would do today is make a list of all the ingredients my family uses or has used for ours and then when you’re planning your menu this week (or planning for dinner tonight) you can have a bunch of variety to go off of. Here we go:
Easy Breakfast Burrito Recipe
- Flour Tortillas
- scrambled eggs
- instant rice
- breakfast potatoes/ hash browns / tater tots
- Cheese, shredded
- Tomatoes, diced
- Bell Peppers, diced
- Onions, diced
- Guacamole or diced avocado
- Heat the tortillas, meats and rice, then serve the rest fresh!
- Serve with some fresh fruit, hash browns, your favorite breakfast sides etc.
More Delicious Breakfast Recipes
- The Best Homemade Pancakes Recipe
- Easy Eggs Benedict
- Guacamole and Pepper Jack Breakfast Bagels
- Sausage Pepper Breakfast Casserole
Easy & delicious! 🙂
This post was shared on Cute Girls Hairstyles in December 2016.