How To Make Witches Fingers
These witches fingers are a perfect Halloween appetizers for your upcoming party! Here’s the recipe:
4 Avocados from Mexico- peeled, pitted and halved
1 teaspoon lemon or lime juice
2 ounces goat cheese
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1 ounce prosciutto slices
- Cut each avocado half into 4-6 slices. Place in medium bowl and gently toss in lemon juice.
- In a small bowl, combine goat cheese, salt and pepper. Fill the center of each avocado slice with 1/2 teaspoon goat cheese mixture.
- Wrap each avocado “finger” with 1/3 slice of prosciutto until the goat cheese is secured to the avocado.
- Make sure to leave the tip of the avocado exposed, to resemble a finger nail.
- Arrange the avocados in the shape of a hand on the plate to add extra spookiness. Serve and Enjoy!
You might also like –
This recipe originally published on Somewhat Simple in October 2012.