A couple weeks ago, I shared a recipe for some easy chocolate chip cookies. Today I want to share a recipe that uses those cookies as a base and then kicks it up a notch. Are you ready to make some delicious Cheesecake Cookie Bars? This recipe is super simple and you are going to love them, I promise!
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough recipe—found HERE
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz each) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease a 9×13 baking pan.
- Reserve about 2 cups of your cookie dough & press remaining dough evenly into prepared pan.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and eggs. Beat with electric mixer at medium speed until well blended and smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over the cookie dough in your pan.
- Break reserved dough into small pieces and sprinkle over cream cheese mixture.
- Bake 35 minutes or until center is almost set, then let cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.