This is a recipe for Non-Alcoholic Sangria Punch that I found years ago from KraftFoods.com. I made some minor adjustments so it wouldn’t be as tart, and it really is a fabulous recipe! My kids and I all LOVE this drink- it is a definite crowd-pleaser!
We serve this drink at a lot of our family gatherings and small parties. It is easy to toss together and it uses ingredients that are easy to keep on hand.
And did I mention this drink is stinkin’ delicious? Well it is. In fact, just thinking about it makes my mouth water.
- 4 cups cold cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 cup cold orange juice
- 1/2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 3/4 cup Pink Lemonade Flavor Drink Mix
- 3 cups cold lemon lime soda
- 2 oranges, sliced
- 2 limes, sliced
- sliced strawberries & fresh mint leaves, for garnish
- Mix first 4 ingredients in large glass or plastic pitcher; stir until mix is dissolved.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve, then stir in soda and fruit.
- Pour over ice and add strawberries and mint for garnish
(This recipe originally featured on Somewhat Simple November 2009)