This peach smoothie recipe is full of fresh peaches and healthy ingredients. Throw everything in a blender for about 30 seconds and you’ll have a creamy and refreshing treat that your taste buds will crave!
Healthy Peach Smoothie
Growing up, my mom would bake the most amazing peach cobbler using fresh peaches from our backyard trees. They were my very favorite treat and became the ultimate comfort food!
Even though my parents moved away from the house with the peach trees, my mother-in-law has some in her yard, so I still get to enjoy fresh peaches every year.
We bottle a lot of the harvest, but I always make sure to freeze a bunch to use for smoothies year-round because we love them so much.
These peach smoothies are a delicious breakfast or afternoon snack, packed with nutritious ingredients, they taste amazing, and they’re so easy to make! Here’s how!
How To Make A Peach Smoothie
- 2 cups frozen peach slices
- 1 1/2 cups milk – almond, coconut, or regular milk all work well
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons old fashioned oats
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 2 tablespoons honey – more or less, depending on how sweet you want your smoothie
- Throw the frozen peaches and other fresh ingredients into the blender.
- Blend everything together for 30 seconds, or until the ingredients are nice and smooth. If the smoothie is a little thick for your liking, add a little extra milk and blend it some more. I usually add about 1/4 cup at a time until I reach the desired consistency.
- Drink up and enjoy!
Smoothie Tips & Variations
- Always use frozen peaches when you’re making this smoothie. The frozen fruit keeps the consistency thick and creamy and refreshingly cool.
- For this recipe I used dairy milk, but you can also substitute that with soy milk, almond milk, oat milk, or coconut milk.
- If you want to use Greek yogurt or dairy-free yogurt in place of the milk, you will need to add your favorite fruit juice (apple juice or orange juice both taste great) until you get the desired consistency.
- You can swap the natural sweetness of the honey for maple syrup if you have that on-hand.
- You can also add frozen bananas, pineapple, raspberries, mango or strawberries to the recipe to change up the peach flavor a little. If you do, you’ll need to add more milk to the blender to get the same consistency.
- Pack it with even more protein and healthy fats by adding chia seeds, nut butter, spinach, hemp seeds, or protein powder.
More Fruit Smoothie Recipes
- Orange Creamsicle Smoothie Recipe
- Tropical Banana Smoothie
- Delicious Blueberry Pomegranate Smoothie
- Apple Pie Green Smoothie Recipe
- Raspberry Chocolate Smoothie
Peach Smoothie Recipe
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Add additional milk as needed to reach desired consistency.