These simple ghost cookies are the perfect Halloween treat to make with the kids! They’re made with only 4 ingredients and require almost no prep to pull together.
Halloween Ghost Cookies
If you’re looking for a simple Halloween snack for the kiddos, these ghost cookies are for you! They are super easy to put together, so you can literally feed a crowd if you need something for a classroom party or for a fall bake sale.
You will get some serious brownie points from your kids and their friends – they are bound to think you are supermom! You’ll need 4 simple ingredients and about ten minutes of your day and then you’ll be on your way to spreading some spooky Halloween cheer!
- Nutter Butter Cookies
- Almond bark or vanilla candy melts
- Brown mini M&Ms or mini chocolate chips
- Candy eyeballs, store bought or homemade
How To Make Ghost Cookies
Prep – Start by laying out a piece of wax paper on your counter and then melting the almond bark according to package directions.
Coat – Dip each of the cookies about 2/3 of the way into the melted almond bark. Then let excess drip off and place it onto wax paper.
Decorate – While the almond bark is still wet, place the two candy eyes for the ghost’s eyes and one mini M&M or mini chocolate chip for the mouth.
Serve – Allow to dry, then serve and enjoy!
It doesn’t get any easier than these ghost cookies as a festive Halloween treat! Aren’t they fun?!
More Halloween Treats
- Witch Finger Cookies
- Mummy Sugar Cookies
- Zombie Bait Chex Mix
- Witch Hat Cupcakes
- Frankenstein Rice Krispie Treats
Here is a printable recipe card for your convenience –
Ghost Cookie Recipe
- 24 Nutter Butter Cookies
- 6-8 blocks almond bark or vanilla candy melts
- 24 brown mini M&Ms or mini chocolate chips
- 48 candy eyeballs, store bought or homemade
- Lay a piece of wax paper on your counter and melt the almond bark according to package directions.
- Dip each cookie approximately 2/3 of the way into the melted almond bark. Let excess drip off and then place onto wax paper.
- While the almond bark is still wet, place two candy eyes for the ghost’s eyes and one mini M&M or mini chocolate chip for the mouth.
- Allow to dry, then serve and enjoy!