These simple ghost cookies are the perfect Halloween treat to make with the kids! They’re made with only 4 ingredients and require almost no prep to pull together.
Want a few more festive, no-fuss foods for Halloween? Here are a few of our favorites – Mummy Chicken Parmesan, Halloween Lunch for kids, and
Halloween Ghost Cookies
If you’re looking for a simple Halloween snack for the kiddos, these ghost cookies are for you! They are super easy to put together, so you can literally feed a crowd if you need something for a classroom party or for a fall bake sale.
You will get some serious brownie points from your kids and their friends – they are bound to think you are supermom! You’ll need 4 simple ingredients and about ten minutes of your day and then you’ll be on your way to spreading some spooky Halloween cheer!
- Nutter Butter Cookies
- Almond bark or vanilla candy melts
- Brown mini M&Ms or mini chocolate chips
- Candy eyeballs, store bought or homemade
How To Make Ghost Cookies
Prep – Start by laying out a piece of wax paper on your counter and then melting the almond bark according to package directions.
Coat – Dip each of the cookies about 2/3 of the way into the melted almond bark. Then let excess drip off and place it onto wax paper.
Decorate – While the almond bark is still wet, place the two candy eyes for the ghost’s eyes and one mini M&M or mini chocolate chip for the mouth.
Serve – Allow to dry, then serve and enjoy!
It doesn’t get any easier than these ghost cookies as a festive Halloween treat! Aren’t they fun?!
More Halloween Treats
- Witch Finger Cookies
- Mummy Sugar Cookies
- Zombie Bait Chex Mix
- Witch Hat Cupcakes
- Frankenstein Rice Krispie Treats
Here is a printable recipe card for your convenience –
Ghost Cookie Recipe
- 24 Nutter Butter Cookies
- 6-8 blocks almond bark or vanilla candy melts
- 24 brown mini M&Ms or mini chocolate chips
- 48 candy eyeballs, store bought or homemade
- Lay a piece of wax paper on your counter and melt the almond bark according to package directions.
- Dip each cookie approximately 2/3 of the way into the melted almond bark. Let excess drip off and then place onto wax paper.
- While the almond bark is still wet, place two candy eyes for the ghost’s eyes and one mini M&M or mini chocolate chip for the mouth.
- Allow to dry, then serve and enjoy!
So adorable and super easy to make! My sona nd his friends loved them!
Thank you so much for sharing this amazing cookies recipe! Will surely have this again! It’s really easy to make and it tasted so delicious! Highly recommended!
This are so cute and absolutely perfect for Halloween! My kids are so excited to make them together.
This was the most fun little treat! My kids loved helping!
I love it when the kids get involved!
What a fun and tasty recipe for Halloween! These were so easy that we’ll definitely be making these again!
So easy and so good! Who doesn’t love a nutter butter covered in chocolate?
Adorable – my family just love these! We plan on making them again for Halloween.
These are my kids’ favorites!