If you’re looking for a simple Halloween snack for the kiddos, these ghost cookies are for you! They are super easy to put together, so you can literally feed a crowd if you need something for a classroom party or for a fall bake sale. You will get some serious brownie points from your kids and their friends- they are bound to think you are supermom! You’ll need 4 simple ingredients and about ten minutes of your day and then you’ll be on your way to spreading some spooky Halloween cheer! Here is how to make them:
- 24 Nutter Butter Cookies
- 6-8 blocks almond bark
- 24 brown M&Ms
- 48 brown mini M&Ms
- Lay out a piece of wax paper on your counter.
- Melt the almond bark according to package directions.
- Dip each cookie approximately 2/3 of the way into the melted almond bark. Let excess drip off and then place onto wax paper.
- While the almond bark is still wet, place two mini M&Ms for the ghost’s eyes and one regular-sized M&M for the mouth.
- Allow to set and dry, then eat and enjoy!
A festive Halloween treat doesn’t get any easier than these ghost cookies!
Don’t you love them?!