Start Mother’s Day on the right foot with our free Breakfast in Bed printables!
We have a BUNCH of unique gift ideas and printables for Mother’s Day that we think you’ll love! Here are a few of our favorites – Personalized Gifts for Mom, Popsicle Stick Flower Pots, and Mod Podge Frame.
Breakfast in Bed for Mother’s Day
Here at Somewhat Simple, we love creating simple ideas that help busy moms, but today we are sharing something a little different! The printable we are sharing today happens to be an awesome gift idea that will be perfect for Mother’s Day. If you’re a mom and you’re reading this, do yourself a favor and send this to your husband, or leave it up on the computer for your kids to find. This idea is just for YOU!
…and you’re going to love it. 😉
Room Service Printables
Mom definitely deserves a little extra appreciation on Mother’s Day, so we’ve created the best gift ever with some darling printables to make it even easier on you! Our Room Service/ Breakfast in Bed gift will make her day so special!
This idea is perfect for your mom, grandma, aunt, step-mom, or any special mother figure in your life.
All you need to create a beautiful breakfast is a menu plan with her favorite things to eat, some flowers (not necessary, but such a sweet surprise), and a printer!
SUPPLIES + INGREDIENTS –
- room service floral printables (download below)
- mom’s favorite breakfast foods
- bed tray with dishes
- flowers (a bouquet of lavender or tulips would be so pretty!)
- Print off our room service menu door hanger and Mother’s Day card. (It’s best to use cardstock paper since it is thicker.)
- Fill out the door hanger with the menu selection.
- Deliver the door hanger with a pen to mom, and have her check which ones she wants, then tell her to hang it on her bedroom door.
- Once she’s selected her food options on the menu card, get ready to make mom’s breakfast spread!
- Once everything is prepared and you’ve written a heartfelt note on the inside of the Mother’s Day Card, deliver the morning feast to mom on a yummy breakfast tray, with flowers (this will definitely win you extra bonus points)!
TIP: Be sure to leave the kitchen even cleaner than you found it! Then you’ll really create the morning of her dreams!
Breakfast in Bed Ideas:
Delicious breakfast recipes we know mom will LOVE that would be perfect menu selections-
- The Best Pancakes Ever
- French Toast Waffles with fresh slices of strawberry
- Easy Eggs Benedict
- Yummy Muffin (Blueberry, Peach, Apple, etc.)
- Bacon Breakfast Pizza
- Sausage Links + Biscuit Casserole
- Crescent + Ham Breakfast Casserole
If you’re not 100% confident in your cooking skills, you can still create the perfect breakfast spread with these ideas –
- Keep the menu simple – toasted bagel, English muffin + jam, fruit + yogurt, donuts, etc.
- Purchase her favorite foods the night before. (Cinnamon Rolls from the local bakery, French Toast from a restaurant, etc.)
- Toast some frozen waffles or pancakes and serve them with warm syrup!
- Microwave a breakfast sandwich that you can find in the freezer section at the gorcery store.
Mom will love whatever you cook for her, and it’s definitely the thought, the personal touch, and the quality time together that counts!
Mother’s Day Breakfast in Bed Printables
We’re sure mom is going to love this act of service for her this Mother’s Day! Ready to download this sweet printable kit? Enter your name and email address in the form below for immediate access to the PDF file.
*** Copyright Disclaimer: All of our free PDFs are for personal use only. Please do not sell these or claim them to be your own.
What are your favorite breakfast in bed ideas for Mother’s Day? Leave us a comment in the section below.
Happy Mother’s Day!