These No-Bake Peanut Butter and Jelly Energy Balls are healthy, filling and simply delicious!
Looking for more healthy snacks? Here are a few we love – Salt + Vinegar Chickpeas, Team Snack Ideas, Honey Lime Berry Fruit Salad, Tropical Banana Smoothie, Antipasto Skewers, and Roasted Siracha Chickpeas.
These delicious no-bake peanut butter and jelly protein energy balls are one of our favorite snacks to bring on a hike or picnic! We brought them on our day trip to Arches National Park and they never got melted or soggy in our backpack, which makes them perfect for a day outdoors! They’re super delicious, quick and easy to make, and they curb your snack cravings so well!
How to Make Energy Balls
These energy balls use just a few simple ingredients that are healthy and filling! Give them a try and let us know what you think!
All of the ingredients needed for this recipe can be kept in your pantry, so you can literally keep everything on-hand! If you aren’t sure where to find flaxseed (that’s the only “weird” ingredient) check the health food section at your grocery store.
Here’s how to make them –
Start by mixing some peanut butter, honey, and vanilla in a medium-sized bowl. Once mixed, fold in some oats, coconut, flaxseed, raisins, and cranberries. Put this mixture in your fridge for 30 minutes.
Once the mixture sets a bit, use your hands to roll it into balls. Refrigerate until you’re ready to take them on an adventure for a quick and easy snack on the go!
Here is the printable recipe card –
No-Bake Peanut Butter and Jelly Energy Balls
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 2/3 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed, I found mine in the natural foods section of the grocery store
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- 3 tablespoons dried cranberries
- In a medium bowl, mix the peanut butter, honey, and vanilla.
- Fold in the oats, coconut, flaxseed, raisins, and cranberries.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 30 minutes.
- Roll the mixture into balls using your hands.
- Take them as a quick and easy snack on the go and enjoy! Refrigerate any leftovers.
These energy balls really are the perfect snack for taking on all of our adventures!