This no-churn Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream is a simple treat made with only 4 ingredients. It comes together in a snap and tastes AMAZING!
Easy No-Churn Ice Cream
This summer I have become completely obsessed with no-churn ice creams- and for good reason too. They are so easy to make and so delicious – I mean, who doesn’t love homemade ice cream?
All you need for the base of any homemade no-churn ice cream is whipping cream and sweetened condensed milk. The flavor possibilities are endless depending on what you mix in!
This fudgy chocolate peanut butter ice cream is my favorite variation! Peanut butter and chocolate is one of the best flavor combinations, and this ice cream is creamy and delicious!
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Whipping cream
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Creamy peanut butter
- Hot fudge sauce*
*You can definitely use store-bought chocolate fudge. I used my favorite homemade hot fudge sauce recipe.
How To Make Peanut Butter Fudge Ice Cream
Beat – Throw the whipping cream into a large bowl. Next, beat it for about 5 minutes on a high speed. The whipped cream should have stiff peaks in it.
Mix – Grab another bowl, mix the sweetened condensed milk and creamy peanut butter together until fully blended.
Combine – Carefully fold your sweetened condensed milk into your whipped cream.
Compile – Pour a third of the ice cream mixture into a 9×5 in loaf pan. Then take a third of the hot fudge sauce and drizzle it over the ice cream. Swirl into the ice cream with a toothpick or knife.
Do It Again – Repeat with additional third ice cream, and third hot fudge. Repeat with remaining ice cream and hot fudge.
Freeze – Cover the peanut butter ice cream tightly and place it in the freezer for at least 6 hours. I prefer to leave it in overnight.
In my opinion this ice cream tastes like buckeye balls (peanut butter and powdered sugar balls dipped in chocolate) so there isn’t much better 😉
More Recipes With Ice Cream
- Chunky Chocolate Banana Ice Cream
- Malt Shop Ice Cream Pie
- Homemade Oreo Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Snickers Ice Cream Cake
- Strawberry Pretzel Ice Cream
Here is the printable recipe for your convenience –
Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Recipe
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup hot fudge sauce
- In a larger bowl, beat your whipping cream for about 5 minutes on a high speed till a whipped cream, with stiff peaks.
- In another bowl, mix your sweetened condensed milk and creamy peanut butter.
- Carefully fold your sweetened condensed milk into your whipped cream.
- Pour 1/3 of your ice cream mixture into a 9×5 in loaf pan.
- Take 1/3 of your hot fudge sauce and drizzle it over the ice cream. Swirl into the ice cream with a toothpick or knife.
- Repeat with additional third ice cream, and third hot fudge. Repeat with remaining ice cream and hot fudge.
- Cover tightly and place in a freezer for at least 6 hours, or overnight.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR – Ellen and Aimee are the mother & daughter duo behind the blog Like Mother Like Daughter. They share their favorite family recipes that will quickly become favorites for your family too! Aimee was a contributor on Somewhat Simple in 2016.