This homemade hot fudge sauce recipe is made with four ingredients and can be ready to eat in just a few minutes!
Best Topping Ever
This hot fudge recipe is to die for! It is delicious with fresh fruit, on top of ice cream, drizzled over waffles…. and I can literally eat this with a spoon. Once you see just how easy it is to make, you will literally want to pour it over everything you make! (Don’t say I didn’t warn you!)
Grab your ingredients and let’s get started making it!
How to Make Hot Fudge Sauce
Here is a peek at this homemade hot fudge sauce as the star of the show at our last ice cream party! (It is seriously the perfect topping!) To make it, you will need four simple ingredients –
- Semisweet chocolate chips
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Sea salt
Compile – First, add the chocolate chips to a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl, then pour the sweetened condensed milk over the chocolate chips.
Heat – Cook in the microwave for 2 minutes, then stir well, then heat in the microwave for another minute.
Final Touch – Stir in the sea salt and vanilla, and continue stirring until no lumps of chocolate remain.
… that’s it!
Serve – You can add this hot fudge recipe to your favorite ice cream, baked goods, breakfast foods and more! Then, refrigerate any leftovers.
Recipe To Use Fudge Sauce With
- Frozen Banana Ice Cream
- Malt Shop Ice Cream Pie
- Homemade Chocolate Lava Cake
- Peanut Butter Fudge Ice Cream
- Hot Chocolate Milkshake
Here’s the printable recipe for your convenience –
Hot Fudge Recipe
- Add the chocolate chips to a medium microwave-safe bowl. Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the chocolate chips. Microwave at 50% power for 2 minutes.
- Stir well, then heat at 50% power for another minute.
- Stir in the sea salt and vanilla, and continue stirring until no lumps of chocolate remain.
- Add this to your favorite ice cream, baked goods, breakfast foods, and more! Then, refrigerate any leftovers.