This non-alcoholic Pineapple Margarita Mocktail is a deliciously refreshing drink that the whole family can enjoy! The fruity blend is both sweet and tart, and it happens to be super simple to make!
Here are a few more mocktail recipes we think you’ll love – Non-Alcoholic Holiday Punch, Dirty Monkey Mocktail, and Non-Alcoholic Sangria Punch.
Best Margarita Mocktail
We aren’t drinkers around here, but a couple of years ago I was served this virgin drink at a Mexican restaurant in Vegas and it knocked my socks off! I asked the bartender to tell me what he put in it so that I could recreate it to the best of my memory, and this Pineapple Margarita Mocktail is the result!
It’s made with pineapple chunks, lemon-lime soda, and fresh mint, this drink is fancy, fun, and totally delicious!
We are heading into the hottest months of the year, so it seems appropriate to finally introduce you to the perfect summer drink! Please meet my new friend, pineapple margarita. (Isn’t she pretty?) Here is how to make your own –
- Pineapple chunks
- Fresh mint leaves
- Sweet + sour margarita mix (or you could use lemon or lime juice)
- Pineapple juice
- Lemon-lime soda
- Agave (optional, to adjust sweetness)
- Lime juice + slices to garnish
How to Make a Pineapple Margarita Mocktail
Prep – First, you’ll want to line the rim of your margarita glasses with sugar by wetting the rim with water. Next, place the glass rim-down on a plate with white sugar so it sticks to the glass.
Crush – Now, place the pineapple chunks and the mint leaves at the bottom of the glass. Then you’ll want to muddle them together to crush the pineapple and release the flavors of the mint. If you don’t have a cocktail set, use the end of a rolling pin, or wooden spoon.
Pour – Once that’s done, it’s time to add the ice, then followed by the margarita mix, pineapple juice, and lemon-lime soda. If you like your margarita sweeter, you can add some agave to the glass. Gently stir everything together to evenly mix the flavors.
Serve – Finally, you’ll squeeze a little lime juice over the top and then serve it with lime slices as garnish. Doesn’t this look so tasty and refreshing?
More Mocktail Recipes
- Chick Fil-A Copycat Frozen Lemonade
- Orange Pineapple Smoothie
- Homemade Raspberry Lemonade
- Peach Cobbler Smoothie
- Fresh Cherry Limeade Slush
Here is the printable recipe card for your convenience –
Pineapple Margarita Mocktail Recipe
- 4-5 pineapple chunks
- 4-5 leaves fresh mint , + more to garnish
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 tbsp sweet + sour margarita mix*
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice, chilled
- 1/2 cup emon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 tsp agave, optional, to adjust sweetness
- Juice of 1 lime , + slices to garnish
- Line the rim of your margarita glasses with sugar by wetting the rim with water, then place the glass rim-down on a plate with white sugar.
- Place the pineapple chunks and the mint leaves at the bottom of the glass, then muddle them together to crush the pineapple and release the flavors of the mint. If you don’t have a cocktail set, use the end of a rolling pin, or wooden spoon.
- Add the ice, followed by the margarita mix, pineapple juice, and lemon-lime soda. You can add agave if you’d like your drink sweeter. Stir gently.
- Squeeze lime juice over the top and serve with lime slices as garnish.