Soft Pumpkin Cookie Bites are made with only 3 ingredients and are ready in just 10 minutes! Our favorite bite-sized fall treat!
A Delicious Fall Treat
Last month on the Somewhat Simple Facebook page, we shared a link to our recipe for Cake Mix Cookies. One of our favorite followers left us a comment about her favorite cake mix cookie that sounded delicious! She said she mixes 1 box of spice cake mix with a can of pumpkin puree and bakes the batter into cookies- YUM!!!
So I gave it a shot. I played around with those ingredients and added some chocolate chips until I found my new favorite cookie creation. These soft pumpkin cookie bites were so easy to make and use only 3 ingredients! They’re so good, you can enjoy them all season long.
How To Make Pumpkin Cookie Bites
Use Just The Mix – Grab your 3 ingredients. Toss the cake mix in a bowl, omitting all the other ingredients on the back of the box. You won’t need to use the eggs or oil. Empty the entire can of canned pumpkin into the cake mix, and stir until combined. If you want to try Homemade Pumpkin Puree, this recipe is perfect!
Fill & Cook – Scoop the batter and fill each ramekin in a mini muffin tin. Place them in the oven and then bake them for about 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Bedazzle Them – Pull the pumpkin cookie bites out of the oven and immediately sprinkle with mini chocolate chips. Let them cool. You can drizzle some melted chocolate over the top, if you’d like, for an extra fancy touch.
More Easy Cookie Recipes
- Death by Chocolate Devils Food Cookies
- Colorful Jell-O Cookies
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies
- The Easiest Chocolate Chip Cookies
YUM! Don’t they look good! I will say that because they are bite-sized, they are so easy to consume and you might find yourself consuming 1, 2 or 3 too many! You’ve been warned. Leave us a comment below and let us know how you liked these pumpkin cookie bites and how many you ate.:)
Pumpkin Cookie Bites Recipe
- 15.25 oz Spice Cake Mix
- 15 oz Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- Melted chocolate- optional
- Preheat your oven to 350. Spray a mini muffin pan with non-cook sticking spray.
- Mix the cake mix with the pumpkin puree until blended.
- Fill each muffin tin with a heaping spoonful of the cookie mixture and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- As soon as you pull them out of the oven, sprinkle the mini chocolate chips over the top so they start to melt as the cookies cool.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate for more chocolatey goodness, if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!