Our favorite pancake recipe baked in the oven for a simple breakfast that feeds a crowd! These Sheet Pan Pancakes are fluffy and delicious!
If you love pancakes as much as we do, be sure to check out our list of the BEST pancake recipes!
We are big pancake fans in this house and usually eat them in one form or another once or twice a month. German Pancakes, Red Velvet Pancakes, Cinnamon Roll Pancakes… there are so many delicious ways to mix it up! Pancake recipes are typically simple to make and they are affordable, too.
The only thing I don’t LOVE about making pancakes is the wait time for them all the be done. Usually, I’m the one making them while my family eats them fresh off the griddle, which means I finally sit down to eat alone once everyone else has been fed.
These sheet pan pancakes remedy that! Pour all the ingredients of your favorite pancake batter into a sheet pan, then bake, serve, and eat all together!
Here’s how to make them –
How to Make Oven-Baked Pancakes
YOU WILL NEED –
- Pancake batter
- Sheet pan
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Syrup, butter, fresh fruit, etc.
Prep – You’ll need to preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Plus, don’t forget to hit your sheet pan with a shot of cooking spray.
Batter – Mix the pancake batter according to directions, then pour the entire mixture into a greased cookie sheet.
Batter Tip – Be careful not to overmix the pancake batter. You’ll want to stir everything until combined but there should still be lumps in the batter.
Cook – Now place sheet pan in the oven and bake the pancakes until they set. This should take between 10 and 15 minutes.
More Delicious Pancake Recipes
- Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
- Lemon Blueberry Pancakes
- Homemade Pumpkin Pancakes
- Easy German Pancake Recipe
- Cake Mix Pancakes
No matter how you eat them, these sheet pan pancakes are so easy, you can enjoy them whenever you want! Here is the printable recipe card for your convenience.
Sheet Pan Pancakes Recipe
- 2 2/3 cups sifted flour
- 6 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups of milk
- 4 tbs. cooking oil
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk dry ingredients together.
- In a separate smaller bowl, mix together the eggs, milk, and oil.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir just until moistened. *Don’t over mix, the batter will be lumpy.
- Pour batter in a prepared cookie sheet, then bake for 10-15 minutes, or until set.
- Serve with fresh fruit, butter, syrup, etc.