This shortcut chicken manicotti recipe is a simple way to prepare a delicious Italian dish!
The Easiest Manicotti
I stumbled across this delicious Chicken Manicotti recipe from Kraft Foods over a decade ago. I’ve made it so many times over the years and it is SO GOOD. My kids love it because it’s delicious, and I love that it is so simple to prepare!!
I’ve made just a few changes to the original recipe and I thought it was about time I share it with all of you! Give it a try and let me know what you think!
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Cream of chicken soup
- Manicotti shells
- Chicken – you can use raw, canned, frozen, or rotisserie. Be careful not to get chicken that is too salty as it will negatively adjust the flavors of this dish.
- Cheddar cheese
- Parmesan cheese
How To Make Chicken Manicotti
Prep – Pour all the water and one third of the soup into a 9×13 inch baking dish.
Stuff – Fill the uncooked manicotti shells with chicken and then place them in the baking dish. I used cooked chicken that was leftover from another recipe, but you can use whatever you have on hand.
Cover – Top the manicotti shells with the remaining soup and then sprinkle the top with cheddar & Parmesan cheeses.
– OR- Add 2 cups of frozen broccoli florets or your favorite frozen veggies just before you sprinkle the cheese on top.
Cook – Cover the pan with foil and then bake for about 45 minutes, or until manicotti is tender and the chicken (if you used raw) is done.
More Chicken Dinner Recipes
- Easy Chicken Tetrazzini
- Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken
- Italian Dressing Chicken
- Stuffed Chicken Parmesan
- Homemade Chicken Fingers
Here’s a printable recipe card for your convenience –
Shortcut Chicken Manicotti Recipe
- 10.75 oz condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1.5 cups Water
- 12 Manicotti shells, uncooked
- 1 lb. Boneless skinless chicken breasts tenders, cut into strips or bite-sized pieces
- 8 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Pour all the water and 1/3 of the soup into 13×9-inch baking dish. Set aside. Stuff the manicotti shells with chicken and place in the baking dish.
- Top with remaining soup, then sprinkle with Cheddar & Parmesan cheeses.
- Cover with foil and bake 45 to 50 min. or until manicotti is tender and the chicken is done.