An easy weeknight dinner that is sure to please! This Chicken Pasta is made in your slow cooker and uses just a few delicious ingredients!
Chicken Pasta with Ranch
When it comes to weeknight dinners, I’m always looking for something easy, with relatively few ingredients that is picky-eater friendly. Crock Pot Chicken Pasta always fits the bill!
I love using my slow cooker any time of the year, but I put it to use most often during the work week. It’s such a relief to walk in the door after a hectic day and have dinner ready and waiting.
I like to add a few different toppings to the chicken ranch pasta before serving. Don’t get me wrong, the pasta is delicious as-is, but adding some broccoli florets, bacon or fresh parsley kicks the flavors up a notch.
Make this Crock Pot Chicken Pasta a great meal by serving it with the following –
- 30 Minute Cheesy Breadsticks
- Spinach Salad with Onion + Poppy Seed Dressing
- Simple Roasted Vegetable
- Easy Strawberry Cake
Chicken Ranch Pasta
Chicken Pasta with Ranch in the Crock Pot
- 16 oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 10.75 oz can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 8 oz pasta, cooked according to package directions
- steamed broccoli florets, cooked bacon crumbles, fresh parsley, and freshly grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- Spray the insert of your slow cooker with non-stick spray. Place chicken breasts in the bottom, and season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, stir together the cream of chicken soup, sour cream, garlic, and ranch dressing mix. Pour the mixture over the chicken.
- Cook on high for 3.5 hours, or on low for 6-7 hours.
- Remove chicken from the insert and shred. Return to the pot and mix thoroughly. If desired, add in steamed broccoli and/or bacon crumbles.
- Spoon chicken mixture over cooked pasta noodles, and enjoy!
How good does this Crock Pot Chicken Pasta look???
I think I know what I’m making for dinner tomorrow night!
If you’re looking for other chicken pasta recipes, you might like the following –
What’s your favorite easy weeknight meal?
We’d love you to share your ideas with us in the comment section below.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Ashley is the delicious food blogger from Kitchen Meets Girl. She enjoys making meals that are not only tasty, but easy too! Ashley was a monthly contributor on Somewhat Simple in 2014.