This Croissant Omelet Breakfast Casserole is super tasty and very easy to prepare. It is the perfect meal to toss in the oven for breakfast if you’re feeding over-night guests, but it is also a simple dinner that feeds a crowd without breaking the bank. My grandma used to make a similar casserole with eggs and cheese, but the croissant crust is what makes this recipe amazing. (Sorry grandma!) I’ve made this several times over the years and my kids always devour the entire dish! I figured since it was that time of year when plenty of people will be hosting house guests for the holidays, this recipe might make your life easier as well as give your friends and family something delicious to talk about. You’re welcome.
- 1 can (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 oz. thin sliced Ham, chopped (I just used sandwich meat)
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Dried Parsley, optional
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Unroll dough in 13×9-inch baking dish; press to cover bottom of dish, firmly pressing perforations and seams together to seal.
- Top with ham.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs, milk and pepper until blended. Pour over ham.
- Top with cheeses.
- Bake for 25 min. or until center is set.
- Sprinkle with parsley & serve!
This post originally published on Somewhat Simple in October 2013