These bruschetta stuffed mushrooms are a tasty, healthier option for your next celebration or gathering. Now you can enjoy a classic party bruschetta without all of the carbs.
A Healthy Appetizer
These delicious stuffed mushrooms have become my go-to party appetizer! They came about years ago as a solution to staying on track with my health goals while also contributing something yummy for a work gathering. (Spoiler alert – they were such a hit!)
These would also be great for those New Year and bowl game celebrations where you might be trying to kickstart some healthy habits or, dare I say it…RESOLUTIONS! The extra bonus with this stuffed mushroom recipes is that they are so darn easy to make. Truly. Here’s how to make them.
Stuffed Bruschetta Mushroom Ingredients
You need will need –
- 2 8 oz containers of portobello mushroom caps
- Pre-made bruschetta
- A triangle of Parmesan cheese
- Olive oil or cooking spray
How to Make Bruschetta Stuffed Mushrooms
Prep – Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Wash the mushrooms thoroughly to remove the dirt and grit. Dry them with a paper towel and remove the stems. Place the mushrooms, cap sides down on a silicon baking mat, on a baking sheet coated with olive oil or cooking spray.
Cook – Bake the mushrooms for about 15 minutes in your oven. Remove them from the oven once they are tender and cooked through.
Compile – Stuff each portobello mushroom cap with a spoonful of bruschetta, and top it off with a little slice of cheese.
How To Serve Them – These bruschetta stuffed mushrooms are good at room temperature or chilled. Either way, they are so tasty!
Make Ahead – You can make these ahead of time but I would recommend waiting to stuff them right before you’re ready to serve them to keep the mushrooms from getting soggy. Just keep everything in the refrigerator until you’re ready to go.
Leftovers – And to make these mushrooms even more versatile, you can chop up leftover caps to use in omelets or quesadillas!
More Easy Appetizer Recipes
- Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Cream Cheese & Ham Roll Ups
- Seven Layer Dip Wontons
- The Best Homemade Salsa Recipe
- Crispy Baked Chicken Wings
Here is the printable recipe –
BRUSCHETTA STUFFED MUSHROOM CAPS
- 2 8 oz containers of portabella mushroom caps
- pint premade bruschetta
- 1 lb a triangle of Parmesan cheese
- olive oil or cooking spray
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash your mushrooms to remove the dirt and grit. Dry with a paper towel and remove the stems.
- Place the mushrooms, cap sides down, on a baking sheet coated with olive oil or cooking spray. Bake for about 15 minutes in your hot oven.
- Remove from the oven once they are tender and cooked through.
- Top each mushroom with a spoonful of bruschetta, then finish with a little slice of cheese.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.