This Buffalo Chicken Salad is a healthy tossed salad that’s great for picnics, potlucks, and for lunch and dinner! Make this recipe in under 5 minutes!
Chicken and buffalo sauce are one of my favorite combinations. It’s zesty, but not too spicy, and it pairs well with so many other party and tailgating foods.
This buffalo chicken salad recipe boasts a creamy dressing that’ll leave your taste buds begging for more.
Made in under 5 minutes, simply toss a few ingredients into a bowl and stir. Serve it in lettuce wraps, with crackers, or on bread as a sandwich. With flavors this good, you really can’t go wrong!
Here’s how to make it –
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Salad
- 1 (12.5 oz) can of canned chicken breast, drained
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tablespoon buffalo wing sauce -such as Frank’s Redhot
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- instead of canned chicken, use 1-2 small boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded.
- instead of Greek yogurt, you can use mayonnaise or ranch dressing
COMBINE all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
SERVE as a sandwich, lettuce wrap, or with crackers.
STORE in the refrigerator before serving or in an airtight container for up to 5 days. oz
More Salad Recipes –
HERE’S A PRINTABLE RECIPE CARD WITH NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE –
Buffalo Chicken Salad
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Serve as a sandwich, lettuce wrap, or with crackers.
- Store in the refrigerator before serving or in an airtight container for up to 5 days. oz