How to make the cutest cookie gift of all: A batch of homemade cookies all wrapped up with a darling printable gift tag!
Homemade Cookie Gift Ideas
I’m a big believer in “presentation”, but I am also a big proponent of keeping things really simple. This simple gift checks BOTH those boxes!
If you need a fun and easy gift for someone special, whip up a batch of your favorite homemade cookies, wrap them up in some cute packaging, include a fun note, and you’re good to go! Easy, thoughtful, and totally delicious… just the way I like it!
A beautifully packaged cookie can make a thoughtful and creative gift! Here’s how to create your own festive gifts from some delicoius treats –
- plastic bag – Everything looks great in a cellophane bag with a ribbon and a tag!
- coffee filter – (optional – see below!) You could also stack two squares of parchment paper.
- ribbon – twine, pom-pom trim… whatever you have on hand!
- homemade cookies – a list of our favorites are below!
- scissors + hole punch
- gift tag – download ours below!
Option 1: Wrap a cookie in a cellophane bag. Tie it up with a ribbon and add a cute tag!
Option 2: Place a stack of cookies in a coffee filter. Place the filter + cookie stack inside a clear bag, then tie it up with some ribbon and add a gift tag.
Homemade Cookie Recipes –
- Old Fashioned Sugar Cookies
- Take 5 Cookies
- Cookie Dough Brownies
- Cheesecake Cookie Bars
- Cake Mix Cookies
- Instead of gifting cookies, gift a DIY cookie kit with a cookie sheet, parchment paper, cookie cutters, and all the ingredients + recipe card for your favorite chocolate chip cookies.
- Gift Cookie Mix in a Mason Jar.
Cookie Gift Printable
Enter your name and email address in the form below for immediate access to this free printable –