No bake pumpkin cheesecake is the perfect fall dessert! A layer of creamy cheesecake topped with sweet pumpkin pie filling and whipped topping, all tied up in a graham cracker crust! It’s easy to make and so delicious!
The Easiest Pumpkin Cheesecake
Question: What do you get when you combine the decadent flavors of cheesecake with the nostalgic flavors of pumpkin pie?
Answer: A beautiful, delicious dessert that tastes like heaven!
Pumpkin cheesecake is one of my family’s favorite fall desserts! Not only is this recipe super simple to make, but it also doesn’t require any baking, which means it won’t take up any precious oven space during the Thanksgiving holiday.
Each layer of this pie comes together in a snap! Start with a premade graham cracker crust, layer in a cream cheese + sugar mixture, top with some spiced pumpkin filling, and finish off with some whipped topping. Your family and friends will think you slaved in the kitchen all day… but the truth can be our little secret. 😉
How To Make A No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
Cheesecake Base – Start by throwing the cream cheese, sugar and a tablespoon of milk in a large bowl. Grab an electric mixer and mix everything until it has fully combined. Add a half a cup of whipped cream to the mixture and gently stir that in with a spoon.
First Layer – Pour half of the mixture into each of the two pie crusts and then spread it into an even layer.
Pumpkin Layer – Pour the pumpkin, pudding, remaining milk and spices into a separate bowl and whisk everything together. Spread a layer of the pumpkin mixture evenly over the cream cheese layer. You will have some extra pumpkin mixture leftover when you’re done, so you can save it for another recipe or just eat it with a spoon.:)
Topping – Spread the whipped topping over the top to complete the pumpkin cheesecake.
Chill – Let the pumpkin cheesecake cool in the fridge for at least 4 hours before serving. I usually just make it in the evening and then leave it in the fridge overnight.
Recipe Tips & Storage
Bedazzle It – If my sweet tooth is getting the best of me, I’ll also drizzle a little caramel sauce over the top of the cheesecake. Chocolate sauce and pumpkin is another delicious option.
A Homemade Touch – If you have extra time, you can add homemade touches to this recipe by making your own graham cracker crust or Pumpkin Puree.
Storing – Pumpkin cheesecake will stay fresh in the fridge for about 4-5 days. After that, I’d recommend just making another one if you need another slice.
Freezing – If you’re wondering if you can freeze the pumpkin cheesecake, the answer is “yes”! I would recommend leaving the whipped topping off if you’re going to freeze it and then just add it later. Be sure to wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and it’ll stay fresh for about 2 months in the freezer.
More Easy Pumpkin Recipes
- The Best Pumpkin Pancake Recipe
- Pumpkin Crescent Dinner Rolls
- Pumpkin Spice Brownie Brittle
- Pumpkin & Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
- Pumpkin Cookie Bites
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 prepared graham cracker crusts
- 1 8oz block of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup + 1 tbsp. milk, divided
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 8oz container of Cool Whip / whipped topping
- 1 15oz can of pumpkin
- 2 3.4oz instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. pumpkin spice
- caramel topping, optional
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the cream cheese, sugar, and 1 tablespoon of milk with an electric mixture. Add 1/2 of the whipped topping and mix gently with a spoon. Split the mixture evenly between the two graham cracker crusts, spreading evenly to cover.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, pudding, spices, and remaining milk. Spread evenly over the cream cheese layer. (You will have extra pumpkin filling - discard, or use for another recipe!)
- Spread the remaining whipped topping over the pumpkin.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. You can drizzle with caramel before serving if desired.