Powerpuff Girls Snack Cups are filled with our favorite snack mix that’s easy to make, and perfect for munching while watching your favorite female superheroes in action!
Who else loves The Powerpuff Girls? The show premiered when I was in middle school, and after just a few episodes, I was hooked! The show is adorable, funny, clever, and always entertaining. It features three pint-sized superheroes, named Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup, and all of their crazy adventures. And now, Hulu is the only place to find the full classic animated series!
To celebrate their new home on Hulu, we had a fun afternoon making Powerpuff Girls snack mix and adorable little cups to serve it in. These snack cups are simple and quick to make, and such a fun little craft for the kids!
How to Make Powerpuff Girls Snack Mix Cups
- printable pattern pieces – download below
- fine tip black marker
- card stock (black, orange, pink, white, peach, green, yellow, and blue)
- hole punch
- glue stick
- pink, blue, and green paper cups
- black electrical tape
- Trace the printable pattern pieces onto the card stock and cut out carefully. Use the hole punch to cut out small white circles for the glint in the eyes.
- Assemble each Powerpuff girl’s face by gluing together the layers of the eyes, then gluing the eyes onto the face about halfway down. Add the hair, then use the fine tip marker to draw a smile.
- Glue the faces onto the cups.
- Add a stripe of electrical tape around the bottom of the cup.
- Fill with snack mix and enjoy!
My girls were really excited to get started making their own Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup snack cups! I made an example so they could see how all the pieces fit together, but they did all the assembling gluing.
The finished snack cups turned out really cute! I love the little stripe of tape around the bottom of each cup to represent the girls’ belts. Such a fun little detail!
Powerpuff Girls Printable
Enter your name and email address in the form below for immediate access to our pattern pieces.
Powerpuff Girls Snack Mix Recipe
- 2 cups popcorn
- 1 cup pink, green, and blue chocolate candies
- 1 1/2 cups marshmallows
- 3/4 cup yogurt covered raisins
- 2 cups mini pretzels
- 1 1/2 cups animal crackers
- Stir all ingredients together.
- Scoop into snack cups and enjoy!
Seriously, how cute are these? My kids couldn’t wait to dig in, so we took our snack cups and headed down to the family room to log into Hulu for a Powerpuff Girls viewing party!
HERE’S A PRINTABLE RECIPE CARD TO SAVE THE SNACK MIX TO YOUR RECIPE BOX –
More snack ideas for your snack cups:
- Marshmallow Popcorn
- Peppermint Popcorn
- Muddy Buddies
- Sugar Cookie Chex Mix
- Salt + Vinegar Chickpeas
- Homemade Kettle Corn
This post is in partnership with Hulu.