Hiding a few love notes for your husband is a fun activity that will make him feel extra special! Give him something to smile about in 10 minutes or less!
Love Notes for Your Husband
A sweet and simple love note can definitely go a long way in making your spouse feel loved and appreciated! Because who doesn’t love getting an unexpected note from someone you love?
Today we’re showing you a verrrrrry simple way to write a love note super quickly on a sticky note, so they’re short and sweet, but totally thoughtful!
The fun part comes in the delivery. Instead of leaving the note on your husband’s pillow or handing it to him when he gets home from work, you’re going to hide these notes in places where he’ll least expect to find them.
Here’s how –
Hidden Love Notes
- sticky notes
- marker or pen
- Write a quick note to your husband – 1 sentence telling him something you love or appreciate.
- Write a few more until you have a small stack of notes. Again, keep it simple. This won’t take long!
- Hide the notes around the house in places he’ll find… eventually!
Here are some locations to consider hiding your love notes-
- on his keys
- inside his shoe
- on his computer
- inside the sun visor in his car
- stuck to his credit card
- on the inside of his bathroom medicine cabinet
- inside a box of his favorite cereal
- under his top sheet or blanket in bed
- in the pocket of his work shirt or pants
- in his sock or underwear drawer
- on the back of the TV remote
There is nothing better than stumbling across a thoughtful note in the middle of a busy day!
10 minutes of your time can bring smiles for days, weeks, or even months as he continues to find them in all the most random places.