Easy, funny, thoughtful, and romantic – here are 50 Valentine Gifts for him that are absolutely perfect for the guy you love!
Here are a few more Valentine ideas to help plan the best Valentine’s Day EVER – Simple Valentine Picnic, The Best Couple’s Dinner Party, and if you’re in a long-distance relationship, try our Open When Letters < they’re my favorite!
Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Your Boyfriend or Spouse
Today we are featuring some meaningful Valentine gifts that you can give to your special guy this Valentine’s Day! (These are also the perfect gift for your next anniversary, too!)
Here is a quick video we made featuring some of our very favorites! Links to all the V-day ideas in our video are included in our list below.
Best Gifts for Guys
I split this list into various sections of funny, thoughtful, romantic gift ideas, etc. There are handmade gifts and gifts you can purchase, so whether you’re looking to make something special and unique, or grab something that’s thoughtful and ready to go, you’re sure to find the absolute best Valentine’s day gift!
Funny Valentine Gifts for Him
If February 14th is more about the jokes and humor for you and your man, we can totally relate!
- This I Tolerate You shirt is the perfect outfit this Valentine’s Day! For the guy who isn’t always the most sentimental.
- They’ll Never Find Your Body – Funny Valentine’s Day Greeting Card with a cheeky twist on the inside.
- Manscaped is the ultimate ‘all-you-need’ male grooming kit for the bathroom or shower. This set comes with an electric razor, ball deodorant, ball spritz, all-over body wash, 4-piece luxury nail kit, shaving mats, and durable travel bag.
Thoughtful Gift Ideas
If your guy swoons over sentiment and love notes, a thoughtful gift is definitely the way to go!
- Iron and Press All His Work Shirts. Gather all of hubby’s dress shirts and send them to the cleaners to be cleaned and pressed.
- The surprise of a room full of Love Note Balloons is enough to make him feel pretty special. And that is what Valentine’s Day is all about!
- A Reasons Why I Love You book is a perfectly thoughtful Valentine’s gift!
- Fill some felt fortune cookies with special “love coupons”.
- Give him a gift every hour to make the whole day special. (Click that link for details and ideas!)
- A Printable Coupon Book is a gift he’ll LOVE!
- A personalized leather wallet can be custom engraved with your own message.
- This little Love Book contains fill-in-the-blank lines describing some aspect of your affection for your beloved.
- I made this Heart Snapshot Photo Art last year all with photos of some of our favorite vacations. My travel-loving husband said it is one of his favorite pieces of art in our home!
- If he likes chocolate, wrap mini candy bars in our “I love you because” printables for a simply sweet gift.
Romantic Valentine’s Day Gifts for Him
The perfect Valentine’s Day gifts are fun, spicy and full of romance! (And BONUS – they’re pretty much a gift for you too!)
- This Sexy Gift for Him is tasteful and tame, but exactly what he wants!
- Plan a Romantic Getaway and use our Surprise Vacation Printables to share the news!
- Plan A Year of Dates and have everything ready to go for your first date night!
- I saw an advertisement for The Adventure Challenge this past Christmas and was SOLD! It’s a scratch-off date book that both of you can enjoy together, and so far we’ve really loved it!
- Netflix and Chill – Give him a box or basket with all the ingredients for a cozy night in: a warm blanket, a scented candle, slippers or socks, lingerie, snacks… the sky is the limit on this one!
Manly Gifts + Accessories
If your idea of a perfect Valentine’s Day is more about beef jerkey and whisky and less about the frills and heart-shaped box of chocolates, give these practical gifts that he’ll love:
- This BBQ Grill Tool Set is a great set for the grilling fanatic!
- My husband got this weighted blanket for me for Christmas and it is the most coveted blanket in our house – everyone loves it!
- This minimalist storage tray is perfect for keys, wallet, accessories, and loose change! It may be packed flat for ease while traveling and looks sleek!
- A leather watch box is a sleek way to keep your watches organized. You can put your husband’s initials on this one, too!
- Beef Jerky- Order a Jerky Gif Box or upgrade to a monthly Jerky Subscription Box for the gift that keeps on giving!
- For the drink consumer, grab a personalized mug for his favorite beer or a Personalized Whisky GIft Set.
- Grab a Tiger Eye, Lava Rock, or Stone bracelet, made for relieving stress and anxiety.
- Get him a couple of new cashmere scarves that are warm, comfortable, and look good!
- A new cologne in your favorite scent is always an easy, thoughtful gift!
Gifts for the Tech Lover
- Get him a wireless charger for his desk or nightstand… or both!
- Back and Neck Massager with heat and a deep kneading massage option is the perfect relaxation device for the neck, back, shoulders, feet, and legs. The best way to relieve soreness and tension in your muscles.
- A personalized docking station is a great way to unload his pockets in one spot! Keep your phone, tablet, keys, watch, glasses, and wallet organized. The one pictured above is from GretaOtoDesign on Etsy.
- Leave the big DSLR camera at home and use this smartphone lens instead!
- A waterproof BlueTooth speaker is a great gift to use at home, outdoors, or on the go!
Gifts the Hobby Lover
- Sports Fan – Get him a framed blueprint of his favorite stadium or arena. Amazon has a bunch of options, but here’s one of Yankee Stadium as an example.
- Movie Enthusiast – Top 100 Movies Scratch Off Poster is filled with films loved by both fans and critics worldwide. It would be fun to try and watch all the movies listed together!
- World Traveller – I bought this Scratch Off World Map for my husband and it’s such a fun way to reminisce over all the places we’ve been together!
- Plan a Choose Your Own Adventure Date and get ready for a full day of FUN!
- Plan a camping trip for the two of you and give him a engraved pocket knife to reveal the surprise!
There ‘ya go! Thoughtful Valentine Gifts for HIM! Which one was your favorite?
What a beautiful collection of ideas. Thanks for sharing! My favourite is the “Cross My Heart” pillow by Polkadot Chair – so pretty. Nadine x