Are you looking for an easy meal to prepare for dinner tonight? This might be the recipe you are looking for! This recipe for BBQ Chicken Cheddar Roll Ups is easy and delicious! I LOVE a good BBQ Chicken recipe, and when you couple the savory taste with some delicious peppers and onions, my taste buds start singing! This meal is also cooked entirely on the stove, and with summer in full-swing, you won’t be heating up your entire house by using your oven- extra bonus! I found this recipe years ago from Kraftfoods.com and I modified it just a bit to my family’s liking. I hope you love it like we do!
- 1 green and one red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 meduim onion, thinly sliced
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1/3 cup BBQ Sauce
- Soft-taco sized tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Cilantro, to taste
- Cook vegetables in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat for 3 min.
- Add chicken & cook and stir 3 to 4 min. or until no longer pink.
- Stir in barbecue sauce; cook on medium heat 3 min. stirring occasionally.
- Spoon chicken mixture down centers of tortillas; top with cheese and cilantro.
- Roll up. Cut in half & sprinkle with more cilantro.