We made this BBQ Chicken French Bread Pizza last night for dinner and it was a hit! I love any meal that is easy to put together, takes no time at all to cook and makes my family happy!
- 1 Loaf of French Bread Pizza- cut in half lengthwise
- 1 bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1 small boneless, skinless chicken breast- cooked and shredded
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- Mozzarella cheese (as much or as little as you’d like!)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Line a cooking sheet with foil and place both halves of the french bread on top, crust side down.
- Toss your shredded chicken in a small mixing bowl with a few tablespoons of BBQ. (Just enough to coat the chicken.) Set aside.
- Spread BBQ sauce on the bread, coating it as much as you’d like. (I like mine super moist!)
- Sprinkle cheese over the top.
- Add chicken and red onion on top of the cheese.
- Bake for about ten minutes, or until cheese is melted and chicken is warm.
This recipe is included in a round up of over 20 Fantastic Summer Recipes- click HERE to see the entire list!