Here is the recipe that has set the standard in my home for a good meal. Rob likes these more than I do, but its because I am sick of eating them! If I let Rob choose what’s for dinner, this is always his first choice.
Soft Taco Sized Tortillas
1-2 Breasts of Chicken; cooked and shredded. (I boil my chicken straight out of the freezer)
Shredded Cheese- Cheddar or Mexican blend
Green Enchilada Sauce- I buy the La Victoria Brand
Toppings: Sliced olives, diced tomatoes, guacamole, etc.
1. Preheat Oven to 350.
2. Spread some sauce over the entire bottom of a 13×9 casserole pan.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the shredded chicken, 2/3 of the can of sauce, about a cup of sour cream (give or take depending on how creamy you want them) and 2 cups of cheese
4. Fill each tortilla with the chicken/cheese mixture and roll up like a burrito.
5. Place each filled tortilla side by side in the baking dish.
6. Pour the remaining sauce on the top of the tortillas- cover them completely.
7. Sprinkle with cheese- as much as you would like!
8. Cook uncovered in the oven for 20 minutes or until heated through.
9. Top with desired toppings & Serve!