Chicken enchilada dip is an easy appetizer for any party or game day event. Filled with chicken, enchilada sauce, beans, corn and cheese, this recipe will quickly become one of your favorite dips!
Dips are my favorite party recipes because they are so easy to make and they always taste amazing! Some of my family’s other favorite dips are these Buffalo Chicken Dip, Spinach Artichoke Dip and Homemade Salsa recipes.
Chicken Enchilada Dip
Enchiladas are my absolute favorite food, so I am always looking for ways to incorporate the delicious flavors into other dishes. This Chicken Enchilada Dip was a HUGE hit at our last family party, and it was the first dish that was eaten entirely! It has all the flavors you love in a chicken enchilada, but it’s in dip form, which is both tasty and dangerous! You could literally sit in front of the dish and dip chip after chip until you want to explode! (Trust me, I did just that.)
Not only is this enchilada dip delicious, it is also so simple to make. In fact, you might have all the ingredients you need on hand like I did! Enchilada sauce, corn, black beans, chicken and cheese – nothing fancy, nothing crazy!
More Easy Appetizer Recipes
- Grape Jelly Meatballs
- Ham and Cheese Roll Ups
- Chili Cream Cheese Dip
- Parmesan Chicken Wings
- Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
How to Make Chicken Enchilada Dip
This enchilada dip recipe is one of my absolute favorites! Filled with all of the delicious ingredients of my favorite Mexican dish, this dip is simply amazing! It takes just minutes to prepare and using a handful of ingredients that are probably already in your kitchen, this dip will be become your go-to appetizer for your next party.
- Mix the enchilada sauce, beans, corn and chicken in a large mixing bowl or directly in the baking dish for an easier cleanup
- If you used a bowl to mix, pour the mixture into the baking dish
- Sprinkle cheese over the top and then place in the oven
- Bake in your oven for 15-20 at 400 degrees F until the ingredients are warm and the cheese is nice and bubbly.
- Top with sour cream, guacamole cilantro or any of your other favorite enchilada toppings
- Serve with your favorite bag of tortilla chips.
Chicken Enchilada Dip Ingredients
I could eat Mexican dishes every day because they are filled with some of my favorite ingredients. I typically use a canned enchilada sauce to make the prep extra easy but if you want more of a homemade flavor, try using our Homemade Enchilada Sauce in this recipe. This easy recipe uses the following simple ingredients:
- Enchilada sauce
- Black beans
- Shredded chicken
More Easy Enchilada Recipes
- Chicken Enchilada Puffs
- The BEST Homemade Enchiladas
- Easy Breakfast Enchiladas
- Green Chili Chicken Enchiladas
- Green Enchilada Sauce Recipe
Easy Chicken Enchilada Dip Recipe
Chicken Enchilada Dip
- 2 10 oz cans red enchilada sauce
- 1 14 oz can corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 14 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups shredded chicken cooked
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, or Mexican blend
- tortilla chips
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Pour your enchilada sauce, corn, black beans and shredded chicken into a baking dish and stir together (a 9x13 dish is a great size, or 2 8x8)
- Sprinkle your cheese over the top of your sauce mixture.
- Place in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until cheese is golden and bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips