Today’s Peanut Butter Blossoms Recipe is sponsored by Hershey’s Kisses.
The holidays just wouldn’t be the same without Peanut Butter Blossoms! I love using these cookies to create mini gifts for friends and neighbors. We place the cookies in treat bags and tie them up with a ribbon- super simple and delicious!
Peanut Butter Blossoms Recipe
from Hersheys.com || makes 48 cookies
- 48 Hershey’s Kisses milk chocolates, with wrappers removed
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup additional granulated sugar for rolling
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Beat the shortening and peanut butter in a large bowl.
- Add the sugars and beat until fluffy.
- Add egg, milk and vanilla and mix well.
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt. Gradually beat into peanut butter mixture.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in more granulated sugar and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Immediately press a KISS into the center of each cookie. The cookies will crack around the edges.
- Let the cookies cool completely on a wire rack.
Here are 15 blossom cookie recipes you might enjoy.
All recipes are from Hersheys.com
Carribbean Blossom Cookies || Crunchy Almond Thumbprint Cookies || Easy Peanut Butter Cookie Trio Cookies
This Peanut Butter Blossom Recipe first published in January 2014.