This Alfredo Chicken Broccoli Bake recipe is another easy dinner dish my family enjoys. It’s not exactly figure-friendly, but your taste buds are going to love you!
- 1 package (16 oz) elbow macaroni noodles (or a pasta noodle of your choice!)
- 1 bag (14 oz) frozen broccoli florets
- 2 cans (5 oz each) chicken, drained (or 2 1/2 cups of cooked chicken, shredded)
- 1 can (14.5 oz) chicken broth
- 1 pkg (8 oz) Cream Cheese, cubed and divided
- 2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 Tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup (approx.) of bread crumbs
- Dried basil
- Heat oven to 375ºF. Spray a 13×9 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In large pot over high heat, cook pasta according to package directions, adding the broccoli to the boiling water for the last 3 min. Drain and return to stove top.
- Add chicken and chicken broth to the pot and simmer for 3 min.
- Add 1/2 of the cream cheese; cook an additional 2 minutes or until cream cheese is melted.
- Stir in 1 cup mozzarella and remove from heat.
- Spoon into baking dish and add the remaining cubes of cream cheese scattered about the dish. Cover with foil.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then sprinkle with remaining cheeses and bread crumbs. Bake uncovered for 3 min. or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes to thicken.
- Sprinkle with dried basil then serve and enjoy!