I love this time of year- the cooler weather and the excitement of the holidays is something I start craving in about June or July! This Alfredo Chicken Broccoli Bake recipe is another winter craving of mine- it is delish! I’ve served this to my family time and again but it also makes a great entertaining dish too!
- 16 ounces elbow macaroni noodles (or a pasta noodle of your choice!)
- 3 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast s, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 oz. (1/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 2 Tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese
HEAT oven to 375ºF.
COOK pasta according to package directions in large saucepan adding broccoli to the boiling water for the last 3 min.
COOK chicken in large skillet for 3 min. or until no longer pink. Stir in broth; simmer 3 min. or until chicken is done. Add Silk & cream cheese; cook an additional 2 minutes. or until cream cheese is melted. Stir in 1/2 cup mozzarella.
DRAIN pasta and broccoli and add to the chicken mixture; mix lightly.
SPOON into 8-inch square baking dish and cover with foil.
BAKE 15 min. or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Bake, uncovered, 3 min. or until melted. Let stand 5 min.
EAT & ENJOY!