Turn your favorite cookie recipe into a creamy, delicious drink! Easy-to-make Snickerdoodle Mocktails are perfect for sipping this holiday season!
Impress your dinner guests with these Snickerdoodle Cookie Mocktails! For more delicious drinks, be sure to add Slow Cooker Carmel Apple Cider, Gingerbread Hot Cocoa, and Non-Alcoholic Holiday Punch to your holiday spread!!
I’m not too picky when it comes to eating homemade cookies, but the classic Snickerdoodle always seems to top my list of favorites! And while you can definitely eat these delicious cookies year-round, there is something about the cinnamon sugar mixture that has me thinking of Christmas and wintertime.
If you’re looking for delicious winter drinks or some favorite mocktails to serve with your favorite Christmas cookies and treats at your next holiday gathering, this Snickerdoodle Mocktail is a fantastic option!
What Is A Snickerdoodle Mocktail?
A Snickerdoodle Mocktail is a non-alcoholic drink that is creamy and sweet. It tastes similar to Horchata, but it is made with a cold glass of milk (or your favorite non-dairy substitute) and seasoned with cinnamon, sugar, and vanilla. The drink gets shaken with ice and is served cold and frothy. It’s like a little bite of a snickerdoodle cookie in every sip!
The ingredient list for this delicious drink could not be any simpler.
- BASE – I love using half and half, but you could use heavy whipping cream, whole or 2% milk, or a non-dairy coconut milk or soy milk. The flavor might change a bit, but it will still be delicious!
- SEASONINGS – vanilla, cinnamon, and sugar
- GARNISHES – graham crackers, sprinkles, cinnamon sticks, Snickerdoodle cookies, etc.
LINE YOUR GLASS – Line the rim of your glass with graham cracker crumbs by first dipping the glass onto a plate of milk, then pressing it onto a plate or small bowl of crushed graham crackers.
HOLIDAY TIP – I like to add gold sprinkles to my crushed graham crackers to make this mixture shimmer. It’s a simple way to fancy up a drink for a holiday gathering.
MIX – Set the cocktail glass aside, then grab a cocktail shaker. (I used a protein drink shaker and it worked perfectly!) Add the ice, milk, cinnamon, sugar, and vanilla to the shaker, then secure the lid and shake well.
POUR – Pour the drink into your prepared cocktail glass, straining the ice.
GARNISH – Add a cinnamon stick to stir and a snickerdoodle cookie to the glass (optional) and then serve and enjoy!
It’s a delicious dessert with a little bite of a snickerdoodle cookie in drink form! This treat just might become one of your favorite recipes!
Favorite Snickerdoodle Cookie Recipes
Easy-to-make cookie dough, deliciously soft results!
More Festive Holiday Drinks
Recipe For Snickerdoodle Mocktail
Here is a printable recipe card for your convenience –
Disclaimer: The calories and nutritional information will vary based on the brand of ingredients and type of base you use.
- 1 graham cracker, finely crushed
- 1 tablespoon of glitter sprinkles, optional
- 1 cup of ice
- 8 ounces half and half, plus more to wet the rim of your glass
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Snickerdoodle cookies + cinnamon sticks, for garnish
- Optional – combine the crushed graham crackers with the sprinkles and pour onto a plate.
- Create a rim around your cocktail glass by wetting the rim with milk, then dipping it into the crushed graham crackers. Set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker, add ice, half and half, vanilla, sugar, and cinnamon.
- Pour into the prepared cocktail glass, straining the ice.
- Garnish with a cookie and cinnamon stick, and serve immediately.