Have you ever made cookies from a box of cake mix? Cake mix cookies are soft and chewy and super delicious! Plus, they only require 3 ingredients, so making them is essentially a no-fuss, fantastic treat. Here is the recipe…
How to Make Cake Mix Cookies
- 1 (18.25 oz) box of cake mix- any kind. (The cookies pictured here were made using a strawberry cake mix and a Funfetti cake mix)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 c. Vegetable Oil
- Powdered Sugar (For chocolate cake mix cookies, roll your balls of dough through a pile of powdered sugar before baking- YUM!)
- Heat oven to 375.
- Mix cookie ingredients together.
- Put 1 inch “globs” onto cookie sheet about 1 inch apart.
- Cook for 7-9 minutes or until the edges start to brown.
When your cookies have cooled completely, feel free to add some frosting…
… and maybe some sprinkles for some fun, festive color….
And if you’re giving these as a gift to neighbors or friends, take it a step further…
Let me know if you try these- and tell me what your favorite flavors are!
(This post originally published on Somewhat Simple in December 2009)