My family LOVES meatballs so we make a variety of recipes using them quite often. I’ve shared our Sweet and Tangy Meatballs recipe, which has an awesome flavor, but the recipe I am going to share with you today is not only very delicious, but it is even simpler to make. ANNNND these crock pot meatballs are made using only 3 ingredients that you literally place in the slow cooker and forget about until you are ready to eat. I love easy foods that tempt my taste buds!
- 1- 2lb bag of frozen meatballs
- 1- 12oz jar of grape jelly/jam
- -1 12oz bottle of BBQ sauce
- Place the frozen meatballs into your crock pot.
- In a small bowl, mix together the grape jelly and BBQ sauce until well blended. Pour over meatballs.
- Cook on low all day or on high for 2-4 hours.
- Serve as a party appetizer or partner with mashed potatoes and dinner rolls for a delicious dinner!