Ready for a simple dinner idea that your family will love? These crock pot meatballs are just for you!
My family LOVES meatballs so we make a variety of recipes using them quite often. I’ve shared our Sweet and Tangy Meatballs recipe, which has an awesome flavor, but the recipe I am going to share with you today is not only very delicious, but it is even easier to make. ANNNND these crock pot meatballs are made using only 3 ingredients that you literally place in the slow cooker and forget about until you are ready to eat. I love easy foods that tempt my taste buds!
To make these meatballs, you’ll need 3 things – a bag of meatballs, 1 jar of BBQ sauce, and one jar of grape jelly. Toss the meatballs in the crock pot, pour the sauce and jelly on top, then leave it alone. Dinner will be done in just a bit!
Here is a short video showing the delicious process – take a look:
And here is the simple recipe- let’s get cooking!
3 Ingredient Crock Pot Meatballs
- 1- 2lb bag of frozen meatballs
- 1- 12oz jar of grape jelly/jam
- -1 12oz bottle of BBQ sauce
- Place the frozen meatballs into your crock pot.
- In a small bowl, mix together the grape jelly and BBQ sauce until well blended. Pour over meatballs.
- Cook on low all day or on high for 2-4 hours.
- Serve as a party appetizer or partner with mashed potatoes and dinner rolls for a delicious dinner!
Seriously, how good does that look? That sauce is pretty darn amazing!!
Give it a try – your family will not be disappointed – I pinky promise!
Happy cooking everyone!
. . . . .
This recipe originally published on Somewhat Simple in February 2014. It was updated in June 2016 and still reigns as one of our family’s favorite dinners!