I’ve been so inspired by some of the creative paper projects linked up to my link parties. Here are some of my favorites:
1. Printed Lunch Bags from Cottage Hill
2. Toilet Paper Mini Book from Thingamabobs and Doodads
3. Handmade Cards from Crafting in the Rain
4. DIY Business Cards made from cereal boxes from C.R.A.F.T.
5. Mini Journals from Hannah James
6. Pinwheel Cards from Echoes of Laughter
7. Spiral Notebook Re-Covered with Cereal Boxes from Making Memories with Your Kids
8. Journal Jar Paper Pills from Oops I Craft My Pants
9. Fish Bowl from Extreme Cards
10. Sunshine Tags from Yesterday on Tuesday
11. Altoid Tin Scrapbook from Echoes of Laughter
12. Envelope Mini Book from Katie’s Nesting Spot
13. Easy DIY Business Cards from 2 Little Superheroes
14. Paper Doily Table Runner from Somewhat Simple
15. Paper Fortune Cookies from Somewhat Simple
16. Paper Bows from Le FruFru Blog
17. Paint Chip Napkin Rings from A Thoughtful Place
18. How to Make Paper Pinwheels from Emy & Annie
19. Frozen Juice Lid Magnets from Grow Creative
20. Mini Pinatas from Somewhat Simple
. . . . .
There you have it! 20 paper projects your huge stash of scrapbook paper is waiting for!
Have fun creating!
This post originally published on Somewhat Simple in July 2013 and was updated in 2015