50 creative projects you can make with scrapbook paper, construction paper, tissue paper, scratch paper, and more!! Grab your stash and let’s get creative!
We have plenty of creative wood projects, sewing ideas, paper bag projects, and printable crafts too!
Creative Project Ideas
Using paper is one of the easiest and most affordable ways to satisfy your crafty cravings! From kids crafts and home decor to party printables and gift ideas, here are 50 projects made with paper that you could whip up in under an hour!
- Tissue paper pom poms for kids are made in under 5 minutes and can be customized with your favorite team colors!
- This free printable Book of Seasons is the perfect project to help teach little ones about the four seasons!
- A simple tutorial the kids will love – cereal box totes!
- Grab the kids and some supplies you probably already have on-hand and make a few paper bookmarks!
- Kids and adults alike will love making and using these clever free origami printable bookmarks!
- This paint chip mini notebook pendant is the perfect idea if you’re looking for something quick, inexpensive, easy, and most importantly, CUTE!
- Make a Family Puzzle with an empty cereal box!
- Want to learn how to make Tear Off Notepads from scratch paper? You’re in luck!
Creative Banners + Decor Projects
- This versatile Gold Banner printable is something you’ll want to keep handy! All 26 letters of the alphabet are included, so this printable is perfect for anything!
- This is the easiest no-sew paper rainbow garland you’ll ever make!
- Follow this tutorial to learn how to make super simple spring paper bag planters. This tutorial is perfect for spring flowers, bulbs and plants!
- This colorful happy birthday sign is going to be perfect for your next birthday celebration!
- Recycle and repurpose empty tin cans by covering them with map paper for a fun and unique Tin Can Vase.
- A Paper Monogram is an easy piece of decor you can frame and put in your home or office.
Winter Paper Projects
- Making a paper Christmas tree craft with your stash of scrap paper is a fun and simple activity that the kids will LOVE!
- If you don’t have a real fireplace, this cardboard faux fireplace is an easy solution for hanging stockings when you don’t have one of your own.
- This easy New Year’s Eve photo backdrop is sure to capture all the best memories of your NYE festivities!
- A fun family valentine garland that is simple, cute, and meaningful! Download our free printables and make one for your home today!
- This little love bug craft is a super cute Valentine’s Day Craft to make with the kids!
- Dig through your scrapbook supplies and fabric stash to make this darling DIY Valentine wreath that would look so festive anywhere in your home!
- Will the groundhog see his shadow when he peeks out of his hole? Grab the kids + a few simple supplies and make this cute groundhog craft for Groundhog’s Day!
- How to make a heart paper chain with fun countdown activities for your family to do this Valentine’s Day!
Spring Paper Projects
- Ready for a fun craft that can be made in minutes? Here’s how to make paper pinwheels for your next craft day, party or special celebration!
- This printable Flower Craft idea is the perfect way to tell someone how much you love and appreciate them!
- The kids will have so much fun decorating and making their very own paper bag kites – just in time for spring!
- Add this fun St Patrick’s Day garland to your list of lucky crafts and activities this holiday season! It’s easy, colorful and super meaningful too!
- Our Printable Seeds of Love Poem Kit is perfect for Valentine’s Day, Birthdays, Easter Baskets, or anytime you want to show your kids a little extra love!
- Decorate for Easter with this Easy Easter Banner that you can complete in 30 minutes or less!
- A sweet bud vase made from items you can find at the dollar store.
Summer Paper Projects
- Get ready to explore the great outdoors! A Paint Chip Scavenger Hunt for Kids is such a fun way to beat summer boredom!
- You’re going to love how simple + easy it is to make this adorable 4th of July Banner! Paint chips made to look like fireworks will look great in any home!
- These paper dolls printables are a perfect way to combat summer boredom and spark children’s imaginations! Color the paper dolls + enjoy our colorful scenes!
Fall Paper Projects
- This printable Fall banner is a budget-friendly way to add a little fall decor to your home, office, or classroom!
- This darling School-Themed Banner printable is one of our favorites! All 26 letters of the alphabet are included, so you can spell out anything! Simply print out only the letters you need!
- Not all Halloween and Fall decorations have to be scary! This fall garland is a cute decoration that the whole family can help create!
- These fun fall centerpieces are made with scrapbook paper and twigs from the yard! They’re festive, versatile and so easy to make!
- Add this Gratitude Garland to your list of Thanksgiving crafts this year! So simple and perfect for kids of all ages, plus a beautiful way to display all the things you’re grateful for!
- Make a darling apple craft, just in time for fall! Bubble wrap painting is a fun craft project the kids will LOVE!
Creative Gift Projects
- Paper Fortune Cookies for a fun surprise gift or a memorable birthday party keepsake. Learn how to make them with this easy step by step tutorial.
- These open when letters are a fun + creative way to let your sweetheart know how much you love them, even when you’re not around to tell them yourself!
- Grab some art supplies and let’s make Birthday Cards for Foster Kids! This fun family service project will help bring joy to children in need!
- This DIY Picture Frame can be made in just a few minutes for $5 or less! It’s a thoughtful gift for someone you love that couldn’t be easier to create!
- Send someone you love a hug in the mail with our simple and special hug card printable!
- Hidden Love Notes are a fun way to surprise your sweetheart!
- A Vacation Countdown Chain is a great way to leave the kids with something to look forward to each day that you are away.
Creative Party Projects
- Start you pajama party off right with these darling Sleep Mask Party Invitations! These invites are so creative and cute, your guests will never guess that they take just minutes to make!
- Made using a few simple materials that are easy to find, these DIY pinatas are perfect for any celebration!
- These tissue paper pom poms are such a fun, simple craft to make! Use them to decorate for your next birthday party, hang some in your daughter’s room, or put smaller ones on top of a gift box as a fun little twist to yours presents!
- Make your own paper treat boxes using cardstock, tape, and our creative free printable! Wrapping up your treats has never looked so sweet!
- Make your baked goods look straight out of a professional bakery with these DIY cupcake liners! They are a simple, FUN way to dress up your favorite cupcakes or muffins!
What great projects!! I have a whole slew of leftover scrapbook paper. Thanks for the great ideas!!
You’re welcome Crystal! I appreciate you stopping by!
Thank you so much for adding our Spirals made over with cereal boxes to your amazing line up. So appreciated!!!
You’re very welcome! That is such a fun project!
So much beautiful paper projects! I’d love for you to link up at my Work it Wednesday linky party!